3.06.2013

THE SKY









This look was inspired by my photo(THE SKY) .
My office mate told me that day that i looked like a Korean that day with my slippy bed look on the violet cardigan which i bough way back 2010. I wore it once on a slumber party & now that i'm comfortable enough with experimenting style i was able to pull it off with the jump shot! agree right? To be honest with you guys i'm not really comfortable with luxury watch, i'm talking about metal once with expensive stones or for obvious reasons that its expensive yet not my necessity hahahaha that's why i only have one light weight strap watch(TIMEX) which i wear daily hahahah. 

 "there's no cheap cloths if the one's wearing it are confident enough to flaunt it"
would you agree with me? that's it pancit! lol until next time! mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment