1.23.2013

MY 2013 LOOKBOOKS


This look was clicked in Makati roads while it was closed due to a big concert.I was there with a friend,since its an opportunity, grabbed it! we finished taking photos for almost half an hour. success! hahahahhah
this look is basic, i always wear red pants when i'm in the office, i have 3 red  and 3 blue pants which people think i randomly wear 3 time a week or more. funny right?
We'll i can't get rid of red since a lot of my cloths and stuffs are dominantly red, so i decided to entitle this look "devil wears red not Prada". i remember the last time i wore this my mom told me that i look like a version of LADY GAGA which she believes an Illuminati, scary though i still love GAGA.
this denim mash-up was definitely my signature style except for the leather shoes which was 5 years already, check out my old looks. When i was in college i used to wear cloths with ripped jeans, my prof complements me as a LEE model. wow ha? so i'm forever denim not 21, hahahah anyways i'm still 20!
this look was only for fun, yet i posted it, as you can see a lot of my recent photos are not that "high res" as i'm only using mobile. hoped you have fun reading my flamboyant life. 
HYPE MY LOOK ON LOOKBOOK
don't forget to surf PINK PARLOUR!
Get Smooth and Get Bronze at Pink Parlour!
SURF US: http://pinkparlour.asia/
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/pinkparlourph
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/pinkparlourph
Until next time

the flamboyant boy!
NINO

No comments:

Post a Comment