4.30.2014

MY FIRST PRE-NUP

Sharing few snaps from my recent photo activities few weeks ago for a friend's wedding. Honestly its my first time doing a pre-nup with  no basic background, i was nervous but happy with the results. Hope you're happy too!




 I did everything from styling ,make up & off-course the photos. For the couples outfit i decided to pick this all white to match the beach, for the make-up i just did a simple smooky eye shadow & light red lipstick "courtesy of you-tube" matched with a floral headband & a simple flower bouquet to complete the wedding pre-nup look. I also picked their main event wedding gown & tux so watch for my post on may 22! hehehehe





Well that's it! i will update this post after may 22 for additional photos. Please don't forget to like my fb page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/N-Photography/372824959525671 for daily updates & business inquiries. Tf will vary on the location & concept! yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment